1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Chambre - laoximen (3500 rmb)

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par Murat, 19 Juin 2013.

1. Murat

Murat Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    25 Novembre 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Chambre - Laoximen (3500 rmb - L8 L10)

Hi guys!

I live in a massive 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom flat in the heart of Shanghai. My 2 flatmates are French. They are 23 years old.
    I leave Shanghai very soon so my room is available on June 28th.

The Room
    The room is really nice and with enough cupboards to meet a fashion girl's every wish.
    The bed is really good and you can enjoy a view on the Pearl Tower.

The Apartment
    The apartment is fully furnished with all the bells and whistles of a modern flat!
    You will have a washing machine, a fully-equiped kitchen, a huge living room etc.
    Also, there's a maid service twice a week.

The Location
    The apartment is located at Laoximen station. This subway station is a hub for line 8 and line 10. We are literally 15 steps away from the station. More important, we are within a 5 minute walking distance to Xintiandi (chic/cool restaurants, cafes, bars); 15 minutes to People's Square; 20 minutes walk to the Bund.

CH1.jpg CH3.jpg DOUCHE.jpg SALON1.jpg SALON2.jpg

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Solène : 15800589110

#1 Murat, 19 Juin 2013
    Dernière édition: 19 Juin 2013

Partager cette page