1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

chambre disponible en colloc, xintiandi,2500rmb/mois

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par vicky, 31 Mai 2011.

1. vicky

vicky Membre Silver

8 Octobre 2007
    +0 / -0
    Our wonderful rommie had to leave China unexpectedly so we are looking for a nice and neat flatmate to move in by July 1.

The room is a nice and roomy size with a large wardrobe, 2 night stands and a desk and mirrors.

A great deal for the size and location of this room:

2 min or 1 block from Xintiandi Line 10 and Madang lu Line 9 metro.
    10 minute or 5 block to Huangpi nan lu Line 1.
    1 block from Xintiandi for all your shopping and partying need.
    JDL market & convenient store right on the corner and traditional markets all within a few blocks of the apt.

10th floor with 24hr security. Really nice and quiet. A nice cozy living room with big flat screen TV, kitchen, 1 large bathroom with bathtub and a BALCONY :-D

RMB 2500/month. Utility and ayi fee is additional, but shouldn't be much since we would have 4 people splitting the cost.

You will share the apt with 3 really nice and out going girls (Chinese, Indonesian, Chinese American- all speak perfect English) . We all work full time so we are not home most of the time. And if we are home we like to hang out with each other so hope you are sociable too :)

Email me if you are interested I answer my emails immediately linda.yansh@gmail.com.

Or just drop me a text. I probably won't answere your call during day time cuz I am working.

Partager cette page