1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Chambre disponible dès maintenant - proche Jing'an

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par romain.masina, 24 Mars 2014.

1. romain.masina

romain.masina Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    24 Mars 2014
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    1.jpg 2.jpg Bonjour,

The house is located in really nice neighbourhood allowing you to discover the real Shanghai people and food 
-The house is a local compound renovation with 5 bedrooms, 2 baths, spacious kitchen, and plenty of ''hang out'' space 
-The living space has a large screen LCD TV, prefer for cosying up to a movie
    Your Room 
-Cozy bedroom furnished with king-size bed and dresser, shoe shelf, table, drawer, Wifi and air-conditioner provided, blankets, pillows and printer are given.

Amenities: 
-Free laundry with our washing machine 
-Housekeeper available once a week from Monday to Sunday for house cleaning and ironing ( arround 90 yuan for 3 hours, i.e 15-20 Y each) 
-Kitchen tablewares will be provided 
-Wifi interner with 'China speed' 
-Lots of supermarkers and local market with fresh products and resonable price around, gym center (one wellness at 10 mn by walk, card abonnement given, useable till apriil 15 th)

The Location: 
-Certrally located, where cafes, boutiques and sites like Nanjingxilu, Jing'an Temple-Zhongshan park are within walking distance 
-Steps to subway, the most convenient metro line 2 and 11, 10 mins walk to Jiangsu Rd, 15 mn to Jing'an temple. metro station and 5 mins walk to the nearest bus station 
Line 2: 
15 mins to Nanjing East Rd./The Bund/ PPL Square 
40 mins to Hongqiao Airport and Hongqiao Train Station (No Transfer) 
60 mins to Pudong Airport (No Transfer) Line 11: 
5 mins to Jiaotong University 
10 mins to Xujiahui Shopping Area 
45 mins to Jiading Town
    The adress: Wanhang du Lu 661 // Wuding xi lu, appartment B, room 204

About Us: 
There're 5 of us who live here and bring the flat an international atmosphere. All long-term staying flatmates from Italy, Spain, Hongkong and China Mainland. We work in different industry but share commom interests in art, design, musicand parties, of course ( Many clubs in the area). Everyone is easy going and speaks fluent English and happy to send along suggestions for nearby bars, restaurant and shops for making the most of you stay in Shanghai.

The price: 2,800 Yuan / month - 1 month deposit at arrival
    50 Yuan for wifi

Merci de me contacter au :

wechat: roms94

mail:romain.masina@gmail.com

1.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg

Fichiers attachés:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      Taille de fichier:
      669.5 KB
      Affichages:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      Taille de fichier:
      636.3 KB
      Affichages:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      Taille de fichier:
      461.4 KB
      Affichages:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      Taille de fichier:
      562.5 KB
      Affichages:
    #1 romain.masina, 24 Mars 2014
    Dernière édition: 24 Mars 2014
  2. eliseonillon

eliseonillon Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    12 Mars 2014
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hey,
    I am interested of you apartment.
    I am in Shanghai now and for three months (29th of june). Is that ok to rent just for three months?
    Can you tell me the entire adress please? and what stations are near the apartment ?
    So it's 2800 yuan per month, but how much are the bills ?

Thanks,
    Elise

Partager cette page