1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Chambre disponible dans un duplex sur West Huaihai road

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par julienswiss, 13 Mars 2014.

1. julienswiss

julienswiss Apprenti

Inscrit:
    20 Janvier 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello everyone,

We are looking for a new roommate for our shared apartment on West Huaihai road. The flat is conveniently located 2 minutes walking from Hongqiao road metro station (line 3, 4 and 10) and 10-15 minutes walking to Jiaotong University and Donghua University. There are many shops and restaurant around, as well as a very nice art district called "red town" right across the street.

We live in a duplex with four rooms, three bathroom, 2 living rooms, 2 balconies and one terrace for BBQ nights in the spring/summer.
    You will be living with one belgian guy who's been in China for 4 years and who just graduated from university here, one american guy teaching English since January and myself, swiss guy, studying my bachelor degree in Shanghai since 2011.

The available room is on the second floor (7th of the building), and has its own private balcony. The bathroom is shared with another flatmate. The price per month (without utilities) is 3000.

The compound is called Huaihai XinCheng yuan (淮海鑫城苑), couldn't find the right one on the listing.

If you are interested in coming check out the room and the flat, feel free to drop me a message

Cheers

Fichiers attachés:

2. Aïcha Mennaaï

Aïcha Mennaaï Apprenti

Inscrit:
    15 Février 2014
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi there,

I am interested in your room and flat.
    Can I come and visit, please??
    You can send me a mail : aicha.mennaai@gmail.com