1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Chambre dispo Jingan - 4170 RMB

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par Lauralem, 29 Août 2014.

1. Lauralem

Lauralem Apprenti

30 Mars 2014
    +0 / -0
    Salut tout le monde,

Je libère ma chambre dans un appart de 150 m2, 3 chambres, a Jingan le 12 septembre.
    Mais la date est négociable si besoin!
    Ci dessous l'annonce en Anglais. N'hesitez pas a me contacter pour une visite!

Yan Ping lu, Xinzha lu. Very famous area in town, close to Wuding lu, very famous for restaurants and bars (Café des stagiaires, Enoterra…), and many restaurants on nearby (sushi’s abuse, sushi’s O, Whole and pure, Wagas). Supermarkets (Lianhua and western one), convenient store and Gym are just downstairs.
    The compound is very nice and clean. There are some security guys watching the entrance 24/24.
    Both Jingan Temple and Changping Road metro station are at walking distance (10 minutes).
    Many buses down the street, that can take you to Zhongzhang park, ECNU…
    The room: The bedroom is IKEA furnished, spacious and luminous. There is a bed of course, a desk (not in the picture because I lend it to my roommates but you will get it), a big wardrobe and a nice chest of drawers. Also very good AC, which can be useful!

The apartment:
    You will share it with a Chinese couple and a young Shanghainese working for a consulting firm.
    They all speak really good English and Chineese, are really nice, helpful and funny.
    The apartment is quite big so you will have your own space. 8th floor.
    You will share the bathroom with the young girl.
    The kitchen and bathroom comes with all basic amenities such as fridge, washing machine and microwave, rice cooker, over etc.
    The living room is confortable with big sofa, large TV screen, DVD players and many DVDs!

All of the electricity, water, internet and gas expenses will be shared among roommates.The apartment is very clean since the ayi come twice a week.

Practical details:
    The rent for the room is RMB 4170, one month deposit.
    It is available at the beginning of September. The moving in date can be negotiated.
    Compared to others apartment, this is a good deal, due to a great long term relationship with the landlord.
    Monthly charges are RMB 300: Ayi, electricity, gas, internet, water.

If you interested, feel free to contact me on :
    Wechat : fefelem
    Email : laura.lemoine.eml@gmail.com

Fichiers attachés:

#1 Lauralem, 29 Août 2014
    Dernière édition: 1 Septembre 2014

Partager cette page