1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Chambre dispo dans une coloc international avec un superbe vue

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par Benbouquet, 4 Juillet 2014.

1. Benbouquet

Benbouquet Nouveau Membre

23 Avril 2014
    +0 / -0
    Nihao !

I leave my room in a shared apartment (with a 26 years old american and a 21 years old Irish guys). The apartment is just on the Linping road station (1min by foot to the metro 4 (4 stations for pudong and 1 station from the line 10 that cross all over shanghai).
    There are a big supermarket and a 24/7 Family Mart and a lot of restaurants (Corean, sushi, western, ..) close to the apartment and a real life of neighborhood.

Layout apartment: 3 bedrooms, 1 living room, 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom.
    24 hours security guards and a cleaning service.
    The room has a double bed, desk, wardrobe, night table, duvet, pillows and a huge window.

The price is 3200 RMB per month including Internet. Short-term stay is not a problem. There's 2 months' deposit at the first time. You can get back your deposit when another guy will replace you (like every room in Shanghai)

The flat is modern so well isolated from the heat and cold. There are a fully equipped kitchen and a terrace with a direct view to the bottle opener..! (28th floor)

There is a garden in the residence and health club with fitness club, sauna, hammam, swimming pool !

Feel free to contact me

Fichiers attachés:

Partager cette page