1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Chambre dans belle collocation toute equipee sur Renmin Rd

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par lejacky, 12 Décembre 2011.

1. lejacky

lejacky Apprenti

Inscrit:
    27 Juin 2011
    Localité:
    Yuyuan Garden
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi fellows,

I am a French guy leaving my room on December 17th. The apartment is shared with two other friendly french guys!!
    This fully equipped western style apartment is on Renmin Road at Yu Garden metro station (line 10). Everything is furnished even sheets and duvet, and honestly, the aprtment is really nice.

Besides the standard furniture (i.e. bed, sofa, wardrobe etc.) the apartment contains flat screen TV, microwave, washing machine, iron & iron table and aircon.

In addition to that a high speed internet connection is accessible.

A gym and swimming pool are very close by.

The location is excellent for dining, shopping and nightlife. Many convenience stores (supermarket, 24-hours shops), restaurants and bars in the surroudings. It is 10 mins walk to the Bund and to people square and five mins to the Old Town.

My rent contract goes until the end of June 2012 so it is perfect for someone spending the next 6 months in Shanghai.

My room is 2800 RMB/month

Do not hesitate to come to have a look,
    olivierleduc16@hotmail.com
    137 614 244 18 P1070072.jpg P1070074.jpg P1070068.jpg P1070066.jpg

Olivier

Partager cette page