1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Chambre concession française 2200 RMB

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par Esther A, 18 Juin 2010.

1. Esther A

Esther A Membre Bronze

Inscrit:
    21 Mars 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hey there!

I have a big room to rent, double bed, huge wardrobe, balcony and a sofa from JULY 13TH for only 2200 RMB a month (to be paid 3 months at once + deposit)!

It is located on Julu Lu, Fumin Lu, in front of Mesa Manifesto, on the 5th floor (without elevator!).

The area is wonderful, in the beginning of the French concession, lots of trendy bars, restaurants and shops, everything you can wish for is within 10 minutes walking, including Jing An Tempe subway (line 2) and Shanxi Nan Lu subway (line 1, 15 min).

You would live with Julia, a nice, funny and very open minded working Chinese girl who speaks perfect English. Her cousin is temporarily staying at the apartment she is very nice too. It’s perfect to practice a little bit Chinese but no problem if you don’t speak any! She likes to cook in our kitchen and you are welcome to join her!

The next roommate would preferably be a girl and stay for a long time, by the way, no pets please.

The only downside of the apartment is the absence of a living room, but the couch and small table in your room make up for it!

Visits are possible during the weekend or after work, from 7 pm.

Please contact me, Esther, if you are interested: 137 6499 3578 or send me an email at
    esther.altorfer@hotmail.fr

Partager cette page