1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Chambre Colocation People's Square

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par brusaferro, 25 Janvier 2015.

1. brusaferro

brusaferro Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    25 Janvier 2015
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi everyone!

I have to leave my lovely room located at People Square at the end of february so I’m looking for someone to replace me!

The flat is located in People Square, 7 min walking from People Square metro (lines 1, 2 and 8) 5 min far from South Huangpi road (line 1) and Dashijie (line 8).

Restaurants, drugstore, supermarkets, Dia, street food, hair dressers, pressing, manucure, massage, bars and clubs are available down the street: it is a very convenient area!

The flat has a nice living room with a big TV, couch, and big table to have dinners with friends. Everything is on an European standard.

The kitchen is huge, fully equipped with dishes and cooking utensils, microwave and big a fridge. In the compound there is a small park and guard at each entrance, it is very safe!:

The room is very cosy and bright as well, with a king size bed, a desk, a chair, a mirror, air conditioner and closets!

Price: 2 900 RMB /month + 50 RMB for internet

!! We also have an amazing rooftop on the 34th floor with a great view on People Square: it is perfect for parties!!!

Contact me if you are interested !

2. Julien34130

Julien34130 Membre Bronze

Inscrit:
    2 Novembre 2013
    Localité:
    Shanghai
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    salut des photos ?

3. brusaferro

brusaferro Nouveau Membre