1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Chambre avec un grand lit près de jiaotong University station et Hongqiao Road station

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par nina azoulay, 23 Juin 2015.

1. nina azoulay

nina azoulay Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    10 Février 2015
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Renting Queen bed room with shared bathroom in a two-floor apartment close to Jiaotong University station and Hongqiao Road station.

The apartment is located 3 minutes away from JiaoTong University. There is a City shop, gyms, cinema, clubs, bars and many restaurants only 5 minutes away. It's a 15 minute-walk to the busy Xujiahui. It's ideal for students at Jiatong or Donghua but we welcome everyone!!!

The apartment is 230 sqm and has a huge terrace - perfect for barbecues. The kitchen is fully equipped WITH a REAL OVEN. There is a washing machine with a dryer. AC and heaters work really well.

There are five rooms in total. The room to rent is very well furnished with a big window. Near the window there is a cute platform where you can have a nap or read, it's really cosy.

The Bathroom is shared with 2 other flatmates, we always try to keep it as clean as possible and we never bump into each other since we don't have the same life rhythm.

You will share the apartment with two young Swiss entrepreneurs guys who have been living in Shanghai for over 4 years, one French-Italian girl working at Time Out (that you might have already met sipping a moscow mule at the Kraft) and one Columbian guy. The atmosphere is really homey and cosy.

A big big big plus: the landlord is super nice and helpful.

I love this place and I am only letting it because I am leaving for Europe.

The price for this gem is only 3000RMB. Charges are not included and usually amounts for less than 200-300RMB a month.

The room will be available mid of July (can be negotiated).

The Bail: 3000RMB

Hurry up, it won't be available for long.
    Photo 6.jpeg Photo 7.jpeg Photo 8.jpeg Photo1.jpeg

Fichiers attachés:

2. Pierre44972

Pierre44972 Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    24 Juin 2015
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi !
    I am really interessted. I am 26 and I'm coming to Shanghai from 15 july to work (as soon as I arrive, I have to start to work). So please, don't hesitate, contact me anytime by MP to discuss.
    Thanks,
    Pierre

Partager cette page