1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Chambre a louer - Zhongshan Park / Jiangsu Lu (ligne 2,3,4)

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par TJ_, 26 Décembre 2012.

1. TJ_

TJ_ Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    26 Décembre 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi everyone,

I am leaving Shanghai soon, so my room becomes available in the first week of January.

- Nice and bright room with queen size bed, desk, chair, couch, big wardrobe and AC.
    - Living room and a fully equipped kitchen
    - 2 bathrooms
    - Washing machine and dryer

Within 10 minute walking distance you find
    - Zhongshan Park metro (line 2, 3, 4)
    - Jiansu Lu metro (line 2)
    - Restaurants (Chinese and Western)
    - Local and Western supermarkets and shops (cloud nine mall, carrefour, tesco and more)

You will share the appartment with 5 other roommates (American, Polish, 2 French and Italian). We are all working so during the week it is quiet, but it is no problem to have friends over.
    Another room will become available around the same time.

Rent is 2700CNY + 50 for the internet, paid monthly. You can move in on January 5th. If you prefer moving in later, let me know and we can discuss more.

Sheets, towels and ikea duvet available on request,

for pictures check
    http://www.smartshanghai.com/housing/shared-apartments/231197

Please send me a pm if you are interested or ask for more information here

Partager cette page