1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Chambre à louer sur Changshou Road proche de Jing'An Temple

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par marine.chauveau, 19 Avril 2011.

1. marine.chauveau

marine.chauveau Apprenti

Inscrit:
    19 Avril 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Beautiful 140 SM apartment freshly furnished and redecorated to modern taste, complete with all the comforts of home.

One nice bedroom will be available from 13rd May 2011.

The price is fromrmb 2900-rmb3000. Located in secured compound with additional scan card security.

Nearby Metro Line 7 Changshou station just 8 minute walk. Great location convenient for shopping, and fantastic nightlife filled with many bars and restaurants nearby. Convenient to city center, Jing an Temple, Nan Jing Rd and Peoples Square.

Our spacious home has Large living room and dining room, modern bath. Kitchen equipped with refrigerator, microwave. Large Outdoor balcony. Bedrooms have new LED flat screen TV, Cable TV. Wireless broadband internet. 24 houses Housemaid service provided. Once the apartment has a problem such as the water blocked etc, the staff will arrive within an hour to resolve the problem. We also provide you with kitchen items (cooking and serving), beddings and clothes hamper for every room. You do not need to purchase these things. You just need to move in with your personal items.

If you are interested, you can call me all during the day, I am free : 137 61 24 96 57 or send me an email : chauveau.marine28@gmail.com And I can send you some photos !

2. AnitaInChina

AnitaInChina Membre Bronze

Inscrit:
    23 Février 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    hi, im interested by this room,
    how many roomates in this flat? several nationalities? how many bedroom?
    do we share the bathroom?
    thank you, Anne

Partager cette page