1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Chambre à louer JingAn Temple

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par alexandre.lepri@esade.edu, 11 Avril 2010.

1. alexandre.lepri@esade.edu

Inscrit:
    24 Mars 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0

Available from TODAY, April 10th.
    The apartment is located on One Park Avenue Compound, a five minutes’ walk to JingAn metro station (line 2 and 7, 2 subway stations from People Square & Carrefour supermarket). It s really a convenient and central location with close shops, restaurants and bars. The compound offers an indoor swimming pool, 2 tennis courts, squash courts, gym, billiard room, karaoke, which is ALL INCLUDED in the rent. The apartment is located on the 15th floor and is 176m² and you would share it with three flat mates (one Italian guy, two women: one French and one Chinese). They all work and are very nice and helpful people. The apart is composed of 2 master bedrooms with their own bathroom and 2 single rooms. The available room is one of the single bedroom, it is more or less 18m² and has two single beds, which can be used as a masterbed, a big window and a big closet. You will have to share the bathroom with just one person, a woman. There is a spacious living room with large dvd collection, Wifi internet access and cable TV (5 movie channels, 3 sport channels, Discovery channel…All in English). The kitchen is very nice and all cooking utensils are available. There is a washing machine and a dryer. Reason for renting the room: I am going back to Spain. The rent is 3,600 rmb including the access to all sport facilities. If necessary, it would be possible to move in earlier. Call me, Alexandre, 18701867957 if you want to visit the flat and the room.

2. Roxie971

Roxie971 Membre Actif

Inscrit:
    18 Mars 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello,

I will be in Shanghai for 3 months from next friday (16th of April) and I'm interested in your proposition.
    Could you send me some pictures?
    I'm 21 and I come from Paris (France) to do an internship.

Thanks.

Roxane
    coulie77@hotmail.com

3. valerie belgium

valerie belgium Apprenti

Inscrit:
    8 Janvier 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello,
    I am Valerie, I am from Belgium and I am turning 23. I am In shanghai for 6 months to do an internship and I am looking for nice roomates and flat.
    Is it still possible to visit asap?

Regards

Valerie

Partager cette page