- Leading designer eyewear e-retailer worldwide (smartbuyglasses.com)
- Multicultural team Representing over 20 nationalities
- Fast growing, dynamic and young company growing
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Global Motion Ltd., is the world's leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With Operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses HAS Become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 retail we employed the world's best eyewear brands Including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses: has a young, international and entrepreneurial Culture That Promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective are usually employed Promoted Quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
For more information see: www.motionglobal.com , www.smartbuyglasses.com , www.visiondirect.com.au .
We are seeking a highly analytical BI Specialist to join team of analysts. The successful candidate will be someone who is passionate about Big Data to Develop robust, scalable, integrated BI solutions in order to effectively supporting business decision-making.
Your role will include:
- Develop "Extract Transform and Load (ETL)" processes to integrate various data sources into the data warehouse.
- Perform regular maintenance and ETL adhoc issue resolution.
- Develop business intelligence reporting capabilities, liaise with key internal stakeholders to Ensure Developed media reports Their business requirements.
- Analyze complex data from multiple sources, detect problems with the performance and suggest improvements That will-have immediate impact in reporting tools and metrics.
- Effectively communiquer statistical Findings and insights to management, both, in written and verbal presentations.
- Bachelor or Master's degree holder in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or related field.
- Minimum 1 year experience in SQL & SQL procedure and a huge passion in data and analysis.
- Good English communication skill and Str0ng self-learning capability are required.
- An advanced user of MySQL or MS SQL Server and / or Business Intelligence tools (Table & Microsoft SSRS, SSIS, SSAS).
- Str0ng skills time and self-management. Capable of working well under tight deadlines, Identifying and solving problems.
- A Str0ng verbal and written communication skills in Both business and technical areas, comfortable working in a team and Individually.
- Experience in crawler will be an advantage.