Business Development Assistant
Starting date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Location: Shanghai, China
Company: INS Global Consulting
Leader in Professional Employment since 2006, INS Global Consulting provides Labor Dispatch solutions to foreign companies willing to enter the Chinese market or grow their local presence. We offer them administrative and legal support as well as our expertise in recruiting local teams.
As part of our development, we are looking for an intern that can fulfill the Business Development Assistant role within our structure.
Missions: You will have to handle two tasks
Lead Generation through:
- Professional platforms (LinkedIn, Blogs, etc.);
- Networking events;
- International fairs;
- China industries business intelligence and global competitors monitoring.
Digital Marketing via:
- Weekly creation of insightful content (business articles, info graphs, etc.).
You will be working with a Project Manager. You will follow an ongoing training for the duration of the internship. You will have the opportunity to become a real versatile expert of the Chinese market entry issues and have a Str0ng business development experience through mid-term lead generation strategy implementation.
- Majoring in Business Administration/International Business, you have an overall knowledge of Business Development and a first interest in the Chinese market;
- Excellent command of English (flawless writing and spelling, analysis and synthesis skills);
- Str0ng communication skills, maturity, initiative and autonomy;
- French, German or any other language is a plus;
- Being already in Shanghai is a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to contact us at