bonjour,je suis chinoise

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

l297971997

Nouveau Membre
04 Nov 2015
hello,everybody here, im a chinese girl and im living in pekin now,ill go to france for my master but my french is really terrible,i want to find a french who want to learn chinese then we can help with each other.
btw,if you want to find a girl to make friends with benefit,don't add me please.
my wechat: shuijingxingtu

hello,everybody here, im a chinese girl and im living in pekin now,ill go to france for my master but my french is really terrible,i want to find a french who want to learn chinese then we can help with each other.
btw,if you want to find a girl to make friends with benefit,don't add me please.
Hello, where will you go to France for your Master?

maybe its toooo strange to post here:cry: i really want to find one,french is beautiful but soooo difficult:cry:

c'est quoi? je ne compris pas
I explain:
Le mans is a small city, without big interrest for tourism.
There is a special food, "rilettes", from this place.
We are making a joke because you may be disapointed by going to this place.
You cannot do similar things as you can do in Paris or Provence, be aware.

Rémi

The rules of our forum are very clear:

Article1:
-For each and every language exchange announcement, female members should at least post 2 pictures: One general picture of herself, preferably wearing the official BJC bikini, for basic recording purpose (to fight against terrorism and spying, essentially), the second one being a boob's picture, to be inspected by our honorary moderator @mahu in order to evaluate the probability of this language exchange announcement to be a success.

Please respect both the rules and our authority.
Best regards,

Ha ha, don't worry, you can do some pretty interesting stuff in this area too (but you will need a car/driver). For instance, you have a lot of castle and countryside to visit there.

@remi/huanhuan , not only Paris and Provence are attractive area ;)

BTW, paris is only one hour by train, and the ocean in west coast is not so far too.

le Mans... c'est pas la ville de Jack Bauer?

I explain:
Le mans is a small city, without big interrest for tourism.
There is a special food, "rilettes", from this place.
We are making a joke because you may be disapointed by going to this place.
You cannot do similar things as you can do in Paris or Provence, be aware.

Rémi
meici beaucoup!

'Tin le fail sur la blague des boobs, elle a pas mordu à l'hameçon.

Hi,
What would be your name please. The pseudo you chose isn't the most easy to prononce/remember...
And never say something about "no friends with benefit" on a French forum.. ;) Best way to catch perverse readers (nan pas moi) :p

J'ai bien rigolé en lisant ton message.
Je me demande qui a cliqué sur 'informatif', lol.

Mais questions :
- et si, à la lecture du message, la jeune fille le prenait au premier degré ?
- le message est quand même sexiste, je trouve.

The rules of our forum are very clear:

Article1:
-For each and every language exchange announcement, female members should at least post 2 pictures: One general picture of herself, preferably wearing the official BJC bikini, for basic recording purpose (to fight against terrorism and spying, essentially), the second one being a boob's picture, to be inspected by our honorary moderator @mahu in order to evaluate the probability of this language exchange announcement to be a success.

Please respect both the rules and our authority.
Best regards,

Hello,

Where do you study french ?
When will you go to France ?
What's your master's degree major ?

Je viens de voir que le pseudo de cette fille se termine par 1997.....
C'est une gamine qui vient d'avoir 18 ans.
Nous sommes tous des gros pervers (surtout Dui).

Rémi

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.