1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Awesome 3 Bdrm XuJiaHui Line 1 near Jiao Tong--Girls Only

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par amberrain, 24 Janvier 2010.

1. amberrain

amberrain Membre Actif

Inscrit:
    22 Janvier 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I am leaving China ASAP and our 3 bedroom, 1 bath apartment in downtown XuJiaHui needs one roommate to take my place. The other roommates are a English girl and Chinese girl. Metro is XuJiaHui Line 1 / HongQiao Line 3/4. The English girl is studying at Jiao Tong University and the Chinese girl is working in Shanghai. Everyone is very friendly. Looking for another girl

The apartment is located downtown in XuJiaHui on HongQiao LU. Its 8 minutes to Metro Line 1 XuJiaHui. It is 5 minutes walk to JIAO TONG University. Next to the apartment is a grocery store, gym, park, and the bus stations and metro are really close!

The apartment is fabulous--130 square meters, nice furniture and very clean. My room has a 1.6 meter bed, a large cabinet, desk and small sofa. It is very comfortable and the furniture is new. The flat has good heating, clean bathroom, and a big comfortable room.
    Male or Female is fine. You can move in ASAP. Please email me at amberrain2003@gmail.com

Thank You!
    Amber Rain

#1 amberrain, 24 Janvier 2010
    Dernière édition: 24 Janvier 2010
  2. chipie

chipie Membre Bronze

Inscrit:
    5 Janvier 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello, I'm very interested about your announcement, I'm french girl,now I leave in Dalian but I have to moove to Shanghai for job . I will come in the 15th February, so let me know if the room is still available .
    Thanks
    Tania
    ayaovi.ocloo@yahoo.fr

Partager cette page