1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Appartement sur People Square - Coloc internationale, 5 min de la ligne 1, 2 et 8

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par JulieKWONG-CHEONG, 24 Juin 2012.

JulieKWONG-CHEONG Membre Actif

1 Mars 2011
    +0 / -0
    Hi Everyone, I’m leaving Shanghai on the 13th July, so I m looking to replace me. THe adress: 255 guangxi bei lu ( x Hankou lu) I live in the middle of People Square, less than five minutes from the subway. Line 1,2 and 8. Next to the famous Nanjing Road and the business center of Shanghai. The apartment is also closed to the police station and closed to all the small Chinese restaurants, fast food (subway, Macdonald, KFC), the Raffle City ( a huge shopping mall with a food court). It is also surrounded by many corner shops (at least 3 C store less than 1 minute from the entrance and exit door, Lawson and 7 eleven). The room is a master bed room with a king size bedroom, a dressing, two desks and chairs, TV, air conditioning and your own bathroom. Currently there is: a Spanish guy, a German guy, a Hungary girl and 2 French Girls. They are almost all working or doing an internship. It’s an international apartment where you can practice your English, Chinese, Spanish, Hungarian and French. In total, the apartment has 6 bedrooms (3 master bedrooms with their own bathroom), 2 bathrooms to share, one living room/kitchen and a small terrace. The apartment is full of expatriates from all over the world, so it’s very easy to make friends. Our lovely ayi is coming twice a week and wash cloths, clean the dishes and the whole apartment.The compound is equipped of a pool, a games area, a ping pong table, a gym and a garden. The apartment will be available on the 13[SUP]th[/SUP] July. The rent is 3 600 RMB + 450 RMB / month of charges (included water, electricity, ayi, internet). For the deposit its 2 months of rent. Don’t hesitate to call me: 15 10 21 02 856 or send me an email at Juliek.cheong@gmail.com. The visit will start from the 25[SUP]th[/SUP] June to the 10[SUP]th[/SUP] July after 8pm during the week and whenever you want during the week end.

Fichiers attachés:

Partager cette page