1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Appart en colocation, 3 chambres, équipé, la concession francais, Ligne 1 et 7

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par jiaru, 20 Mai 2012.

1. jiaru

jiaru Membre Actif

Inscrit:
    22 Février 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Boujour a tous
    I am looking for two nice roommates to share a great apartment in French Concession.The Apartment is truely great, located in the central area of french concession, Yueyang road, close to Line 1 Hengshan road, and Line 7.

The Apartment has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and spacious living room and dinning room.
    Decoration is very elegant and clean, fully equiped, 3 bedrooms all facing south. Ayi comes once a week.

The rent is 3500 for the master bedroom, very spacious,with king size bed, wardrobe, wifi, Aircon.
    1500 RMB for the small room, which is smaller, now only has one single bed, and no Aircon, but if you are interested, we can work on to get an Aircon.
    Long term rent is prefered, short term rent will be higher.
    Rent starts from June 2nd, but can only start checking the apartment from 31th May.

You will be sharing the apartment with me. I am native Chinese girl, studied aboard,and now working in a foreign company for Finance. I speak English and French. But my french writing isn't good, excuse me for writing in English :)
    I am a very easygoing and sharing person. So hope you also have nice temper, clean habits, and also love sharing with friends.

If you are interested, please text me or call me. Sabrina, 13585596032
    here's some pics.

bedroom.JPG SAM10054967A.JPG view.JPG bedroom2.JPG

Fichiers attachés:

2. MingRecords

MingRecords Apprenti

Inscrit:
    2 Mai 2012
    Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Hi,
    is the small room still available?
    I'm a French girl, jsut arrived in Shanghai and looking for a renatl period of 7 months (for an intership then a semester in Jiaotong university).
    I'm kind, serious, esay to get along with. I'm 22.

Here is my mail adress:
    alexandragajdos@yahoo.fr

Feel free to conatct me whenever you want!
    I'm available to visit the appartment whenever you want!

Alexandra

Partager cette page