1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Appart collocataire jing an temple 2600RMB

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par Laure-015, 22 Août 2012.

1. Laure-015

Laure-015 Membre Bronze

Inscrit:
    27 Novembre 2008
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Dear All !

Middle room will available in a nice 3-bedroom apartment in Jing’an district at the BEGINNING OF Sep 2012, Big living room, dining room, balcony, kitchen fully equipped (dishes, microwave, etc) and two bathrooms. We’ve been living here for 2 year, so it has everything (TV, DVD player, internet wifi, washing machine, iron + ironing board, etc). We also have an Ayi who cleans the apt twice a week, 100rmb per month per person.

- Middle bedroom, 2600 rmb/month. double size bed, with view on park with lots of clothes closet and storage space, with TV.

8 minutes from the subway station Zhenping road, lines 3, 4,
    7.Located on Dongxin road, 88, in a big compound with gym and swimming pool, right next to everything you need: supermarket, fruits and vegetables market, night street market, cheap Chinese restaurants everywhere, street food… the neighborhood is very convenient. We also have Carrefour 10 minutes away on Changshou road. Right next to the apartment is Suzhou river, convenient for jogging and sunny afternoons.

Call me to come and take a look

Pics http://www.smartshanghai.com/housing/shared-apartments/188103

alina

Mail :alinayu1025@gmail.com

Fichiers attachés:

2. philoasuzhou

philoasuzhou Apprenti

Inscrit:
    4 Avril 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello,

I would be interested in your room for September. My name is Philomène Rabu and I am coming to Shanghai to start a 6 months internship at the beginning of September. Is the room still available? If so, may I ask who else lives in the flat? I am arriving on the 1st of September and wil available for a visit anytime during that first week. Contact me in a private message or at philoasuzhou@gmail.com.

Thanks, Philomène

Partager cette page