1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Appart a sous-louer au coeur de Pekin!

Discussion dans 'Petites annonces - Pékin Divers' créé par GitanePekinoise, 2 Décembre 2012.

1. GitanePekinoise

GitanePekinoise Apprenti

Inscrit:
    1 Décembre 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Bonjour!

Je rentre pour les fêtes et je souhaiterais sous-louer mon appart d'une chambre, a un locataire qui aime bien les couleurs (parce qu'il y en a plein dans l'appart!) Vous trouverez les détails de l'offre ci-dessous (en anglais), mais si jamais vous souhaitez plus d'informations en français, n'hésitez pas a me contacter.

Merci de votre attention!

Greetings house-hunters!

My massive 1BR apartment is available for sublet from December 23rd through the end of Chinese New Year - February 18th, though dates are flexible, if you only need a few weeks of that time period. The apartment is a luminous and stylishly decorated 1BR (90sqm), directly across the street from Chaoyang Park South Gate. It’s located just up the street from all the action of Sanlitun, yet its proximity to the park makes it a very peaceful respite.
    Living room: Situated on the 20th floor, the apartment commands sweeping views of Chaoyang Park and all the glitzy high-rises over in the Liangmaqiao area. It has a floor-to-ceiling glass terrace in the living room with a high table and electric blue bar stools that makes for a wonderful place to dine. For lazy nights at home, the apartment also has an extremely comfortable oversized L-sofa and a 44-inch flat screen TV perfect for watching DVD’s (I have loads of those - have your pick!).

Chambre: has a huge king-size bed and a very comfortable mattress. It has a huge window with a sill, which I’ve pretty much turned into a daybed, as it’s a great little perch to read from and gets bathed in natural light. I can leave behind fresh bedding, if needed.

Cuisine: is fully equipped with a full-size fridge, oven (that you can bake in!), and a microwave. There’s a fairly diverse spice rack (chile powder from Mexico, rose water from Morocco, paprika from Spain...) that you’re welcome to have your way with.
    Bathroom: The bathroom is quite large, you can flush paper in the toilet (not always the case in Beijing!). The water pressure is excellent, and the building has plentiful air conditioning and hot water.

Bureau: The apartment also has a home office, which is where I generally work from. The space basically consists of two desks and lots of art. You can use it as you choose - I think it was meant to be a dining room, and could definitely be morphed into one (I have a dining set and chairs).

Location: The apartment is about a 15-minute walk from the Tuanjiehu Subway Station (line 10). There’s an April Gourmet (foreign grocery store) just downstairs, and an organic grocery store and coffee shop right next to it. There’s also a gym, banks, and a bagel shop right in the compound, which has a very good mix of Chinese and foreigners living in it. The building was just finished last year, so everything in it is new. Although its surrounding area offers many “expatty” conveniences, directly behind the building there’s a hyper-local neighborhood filled with small hutongs and a dizzying array of Chinese restaurants, ranging from the glitzy to the “chow down on a curbside stool.” There are pharmacies, massage parlors, hair salons, several convenience stores, fresh produce stands, local supermarkets (a big Jinkelong), and plenty of small kiosks selling dumplings, chuan’r, and the best roasted street sweet potatoes in town.

The Sanlitun Village, which houses Beijing’s bastion of foreign restaurants, stores, bars, and the nucleus of Beijing’s nightlife (love it or not), is a straight shot down the street. I’ll also be leaving my bike behind, on the chance you prefer to get around on two wheels. It’s how I go everywhere, and definitely the best way to roll like a local!
    The rent is 5,800RMB per month, all utilities and high-speed wi-fi included. Pics below.
    Please don’t hesitate to be in touch with any questions and thanks for reading!
    gitanitachinita@gmail.com

Fichiers attachés:

Partager cette page