1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Appart a sous-louer au coeur de Pekin (Sanlitun)!

Discussion dans 'Petites annonces - Pékin Divers' créé par GitanePekinoise, 1 Décembre 2010.

1. GitanePekinoise

GitanePekinoise Apprenti

Inscrit:
    1 Décembre 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Bonjour!

Je rentre aux etats-unis pour les fêtes de Noël, et je souhaiterais sous-louer mon appart d'une chambre, a un locataire qui aime bien les couleurs (parce qu'il y en a plein dans l'appart!) Vous trouverez les détails de l'offre ci-dessous (en anglais), mais si jamais vous souhaitez plus d'informations en fiançais, n'hésitez pas a me contacter. Je parle couramment français, et oui, sans l'horrible accent américain. Enfin, j'espère!

Merci de votre attention!

Stellar 1-month Sublet!

I will be heading home for the holidays and am looking to sublet my Sanlitun apartment from December 21st to January 24th (dates are flexible). The apartment is a stylishly decorated 1BR (70sqm), just a 3-minute walk from all the action of Sanlitun, yet nestled on a quiet little street that makes for a very peaceful respite.

Living room: Situated on the 9th floor, the apartment commands sweeping views of the Sanlitun Soho Towers, and has a floor-to-ceiling glass terrace in the living room that makes a wonderful place to dine in the evenings. This area is also equipped with a small desk, which makes a great place to work during the daytime, as it’s bathed in sunlight. (When it’s sunny in Beijing, that is!) For lazy evenings at home, the apartment also has an extremely comfortable red chaise lounge, perfect for watching DVD’s (I have loads of those) or relaxing with a book or magazine.

Kitchen: is fully equipped with a full-size fridge, small oven (that you can bake in!), and microwave. There’s a fairly diverse spice rack (chile powder from Mexico, rose water from Morocco, paprika from Spain...) that you’re welcome to have your way with. The bathroom is quite large, you can flush paper in the toilet (not always the case in Beijing!), and it has four of those magical heating lamps so you’ll never be cold when getting out of the shower. The water pressure is excellent, and the building has plentiful heat and hot water, (again, not always the case in Beijing!) and 24-hour security.

Bedroom: has two large windows, a large closet, and a vanity with a mirror that’s very handy for getting ready for a night out. The bed is extremely comfortable. (None of that cheap Chinese mattress stuff!) I can leave behind bedding, if needed.

Location: The apartment is less than a 10-minute walk from the Tuanjiehu Subway Station (line 10) or a 15-minute walk from Dongsishitiao (line 2). It’s within a 2-minute walk from several small convenience stores, fresh produce stands, supermarkets, and plenty of small kiosks selling chuan’r, dumplings, and the best roasted sweet potatoes in town! Foreign grocery stores such as April Gourmet and Jenny Lou’s are also just a short walk away, although I’ll also be leaving my bike behind, on the chance you prefer to get around town on two wheels. (And the basket is big, so it’s especially convenient for shopping).

The Bookworm (Beijing’s major English-language bookstore) is just a 2-minute walk away, and the Sanlitun Village, which houses Beijing’s bastion of foreign restaurants, stores, bars, and the nucleus of Beijing’s nightlife (love it or not), is just across the street. Just a 2-minute walk in the other direction, you have the hyper-local neighborhood filled with small hutongs and a dizzying array of Chinese restaurants, ranging from the glitzy to the “chow down on a curbside stool.”

The rent is 5,200RMB per month, all utilities and wi-fi included. This place is very much my home, and I’m looking for someone who will enjoy living in it. I have several decorative objects scattered throughout (candles, artwork, etc) but can also put them away if you’re tastes are a bit more minimalist.

Please don’t hesitate to be in touch with any questions, and thanks for reading! I can also send more pics - there was a limit to what I could upload on this site.
    gitanepekinoise@gmail.com

Fichiers attachés:

Partager cette page