1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

*A SAISIR* Chambre disponible dans SUPER appartement

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par caromash88, 22 Mars 2015.

1. caromash88

caromash88 Nouveau Membre

22 Mars 2015
    +0 / -0
    Hi everyone,

The other room in this modern, bright and cozy apartment (with 2 balconies) is available from now for short term rental (4 months max).

The apartment is situated at Zhenping road metro station (1 min by walk from the metro (lines 7/3/4). There are 3 stops only to Jing an temple.
    It s very near to the suzhou river where you can enjoy a walk or do your jogging :) and it s a very convenient place with lots of restaurants around and a mall with Tesco / Mc donald etc... at 3 minutes by walk only.

You will share the apartment with me, I m a french woman living in Shanghai since 2 years and a half.

The rent (3600rmb/month) includes everything (electricity, water, internet, AYI and I can provide bed linen + towel).

Don t hesitate to contact me if you have any other question or if you want to visit it.

Looking forward to read you,

Caroline : 18721468463

1_salon.jpg 2_salon.jpg 3_chambre.jpg 4_Cuisine.jpg Exterieur.jpg SDB.jpg unnamed (1).jpg

Partager cette page