Offre Emploi A French Baby-sitter

C

Charlottewh

Nouveau Membre
27 Août 2018
Hello,we are French -chinese family with 2 .5 year-old boy and 6m old girl. We are looking for a nice and active french student who could do babysitting to our son. 16pm-18pm. Close to zhong tan rd station n shanghai railway station @line 1/8/3/4. Anyone interested, please message me here or on my wechat;Charlottewh

Luciedpt

Luciedpt

Nouveau Membre
27 Août 2018
Hello !
My name is Lucie and I am a French student, currently studying in Shanghai. I have a lot of experience in babysitting as I have done it for several years in France, and I would be very happy to do it again.
Nonetheless, I must say that I still have not received my courses schedule yet, but it would be done by the end of the week. I believe I would be free on 2 or 3 days from 4PM to 6PM, but probably not all the week ... When I was in Lyon, I used to keep the children on the days I was free, and other students kept them when I could not; may I suggest it as a solution?
Here is my WeChat if you need more information: luciedpt.
Have a good evening,
Regards,
Lucie
Hello,we are French -chinese family with 2 .5 year-old boy and 6m old girl. We are looking for a nice and active french student who could do babysitting to our son. 16pm-18pm. Close to zhong tan rd station n shanghai railway station @line 1/8/3/4. Anyone interested, please message me here or on my wechat;Charlottewh