1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

3000/m DAGU RD PPL SQUARE,JULY-AUGUST or more line 1,2,8 FROM JULY 4th ON!

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par clod, 17 Juin 2011.

1. clod

clod Apprenti

Inscrit:
    17 Juin 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Apartment:
    The apartment situated at the 27th floor with a nice view is pretty big, one big living room with 3 coaches, tv ,dvd player, two desks, big bathroom, washing machine with dryer included, big liveable kitchen and big with oven microwave fridge etc..
    The room has one big bed, closet, ikea clothes hanger, drawers, air con.
    There are 3 french people, 2 girls , one boy living at the moment. You will share the bathroom with one french girl. Very respectful and clean guys.

AREA:
    The apartment is in Dagu road 186 you can easily get to XINTIANDI in 5 minutes walk, to huai hai road, HUANGPI NAN road line 1 or to line 1,2,8 in PEOPLE SQUARE at WALKING DISTANCE.
    The area is not crowded at all downstairs there are many good chinese inexpensive restaurants but you can also get on the other side of DAGU ROAD where there are many western style restaurants and massage places or simply to XINTIANDI.
    There are also several bus very close 23,935 that brings you to jing an KANDING ROAD, WUDING ROAD, YANPING ROAD bus 49 that brings you near the BUND, bus 311,71 that goes along YAN AN road and brings you to french concession.

banks, post office , M2, richbaby, windows scoreborad pub , city shop (western supermarket) , huai hai shopping road,xintiandi, nanjing road all at walking distance.

PRICE:
    3200 deposit, 3000/month, since i leave JULY 4th you'll pay for july 2600.The rent is paid every two months JULY already paid.
    so the FIRST person who is able to pay me 5800 RMB will SECURE the room from july 4th afternoon on.
    The contract ends SEPTEMBER 1st if you want you can continue it. TOTAL house price is 10000Yuan your roommates will PROBABLY leave by that time.

CONTACT NUMBER: 182 171 893 40
    Claudio

2. emixam

emixam Apprenti

Inscrit:
    5 Juin 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi claudio,
    I am very interested by your flat, I an already in Shanghai but i haven't now a chines phone. If the appartement is always available, can you please contact me at maxime-deflou@orange.fr

MAxime

3. clod

clod Apprenti

Inscrit:
    17 Juin 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    pictures...

Fichiers attachés:

4. clod

clod Apprenti

Inscrit:
    17 Juin 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    available july 1st or if u want to move in before we could arrange that too!!

#4 clod, 20 Juin 2011
    Dernière édition: 20 Juin 2011
  5. clod

clod Apprenti

Inscrit:
    17 Juin 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    still available i can also reduce the price!

6. clod

clod Apprenti

Inscrit:
    17 Juin 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    still available

Partager cette page