1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

2500RMB nice bedroom in changning district available 1st August

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par marinechauveau, 19 Juin 2011.

1. marinechauveau

marinechauveau Apprenti

Inscrit:
    17 Juin 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    We are 2 french and 1 scottish and I am leaving on August. So we have a room available from the 1st of August. It is located in changning district, 2 minutes walk from the metro station songhong (line 2), only one metro station from line 10 and 20 minutes by metro from people's square. There are many stores and restaurants around the place and there is also a big supermarket. It is very convenient place. It is located to the cross Tianshanxi road and fuquan road.The room is quite spacious. Everything is furnished (bedsheet, duvet, pillows...), you do not need to bring anything. You will share the bathroom with one person. The rent is 2500RMB/month + 100RMB for fees (electricity, water, gas, internet).

Flatemates are very nice and very easygoing. We like to meet new people and to share times together. (going out, eat outside, share diner...).

Do not esitate to contact me on my phone : 137 61 24 96 57 or by email eniram1_09@hotmail.com

P1040430.jpg SV407911[1].JPG P1040429.jpg kitchen.JPG

Partager cette page