1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

24sqm master bedroom People's Sq. from July on

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par oliver85, 9 Juin 2014.

1. oliver85

oliver85 Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    9 Juin 2014
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello!

Sorry for writing in English, but I am from Germany and I do not want to unsettle you with my bad French :) !

I am looking for someone to take over my room in a shared flat at Dagu Rd near People's Sq in Shanghai beginning in July 2014.

The room itself has 24 sq m and a private bathroom. In the air-conditioned room there is a double bed, a couch with a table, a desk and a chair, a wardrobe, a TV; you will also find towels and bedding/linens.

The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen and a living room with sofa and TV. The apartment is completely furnished, including things like a washing machine, a clothes horse, an ironing board and an iron. There are living three other very nice roommates from France, Spain and Italy in the apartment.

The rent is 4,200 RMB, plus costs for internet of 50 RMB and small contributions to the bills for electricity, water and gas. As a deposit you have to pay two rents; there is no commission. At the beginning of the rental period you have to pay a one-time service fee of 300 RMB.

Please contact me if you got any questions!

oliver-sch@gmx.de
    +8618202175517

Fichiers attachés:

#1 oliver85, 9 Juin 2014
    Dernière édition: 16 Juin 2014
  2. oliver85

oliver85 Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    9 Juin 2014
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
  3. oliver85