1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

2 Nice Rooms Linping road available - Tongji Univ

Discussion dans 'Business en Chine : Annonces' créé par IsaI, 2 Mars 2013.

1. IsaI

IsaI Membre Bronze

21 Juillet 2012
    +0 / -0

Me and my roommate are leaving our nice room in Linping Road in the compound Rainbow City 2.

The building is located just at the entrance of Linping metro station, so it is very convenient and fast to go out.
    The place is also very convenient: we have a big Supermarket under the building, the compound is located on a place with several shops and restaurants (Watsons, Starbucks, KFC, Pizza Hut...)

The room are in a 3 bedrooms apartment and the bathroom is shared together (the master room has its own bathroom).

The flat is at the 35th floor and has an amazing view on Pudong (with balcony)! You can also enjoy the view from the roof top ;)
    It is also quite big and we have a lot of space in the leaving and dinner room.

It is an ideal location for people who will study in Tongji or Fudan University. A lot of foreign students are also living there. It also well located to go out in the center so the best compromise for a student ;)

The heating system is also very well working, what is an important point for a flat in Shanghai! We also have fast Wifi Internet.

The price is 2800 per month for each, quite good for the location isabelle.idrac@grenoble-em.com 15221803273

The rooms are available now.

Text me to come to visit

Fichiers attachés:

Partager cette page