1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

2 chambres disponibles: Très bien placées, appartement très agréable. 2500-3500 RMB

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par Vianneydl, 22 Juillet 2013.

1. Vianneydl

Vianneydl Nouveau Membre

20 Juillet 2013
    +0 / -0
    Contact français, Vianney: 131 6628 7297
    Photos ci-dessous

We have one master room and one of the two guest rooms available in the large three-bedroom apartment from August.

It’s a superb price at a very convenient location, and I’m sure it will be perfect for you.

777 Renmin Road x East Huaihai Road (人民路777号,靠近淮海东路). Walking distance to:

Line 10 Yu Garden station – 3 mins
    Line 8 Dashijie Station – 5 mins
    Line 1 People’s Square - 15 mins
    Bund/ Xintiandi area– 10 mins

A short walk to lots of great dining options. There are several convenience stores, Chinese and Western fresh markets and supermarkets a short walk or taxi ride away, and several gyms within a 20 minute walk of the apartment.

Big master bedroom (3, 500rmb):

Large king-size bed, lots of storage space, and good furniture. Sweeping views of Puxi, well-lit and spacious. The room includes two large closets, two nightstands on either side of the bed, and a desk with a writing area and television.

Big guest bedroom (3, 000rmb):

Large queen-size bed, lots of storage space and spacious. The room includes one closet, one nightstand, and a desk with a writing area.

Small guest bedroom (2, 500rmb):

Single bed, lots of storage space. The room includes a large mirror, a small balcony. As there is no closest, the tenant can use the big closet in the storage room. The room is very cozy and perfect for girls.

All bedrooms and the living room include air conditioning, heating, and WIFI (included in the rent). Amenities (electricity, gas, water, ayi): 100~300 rmb per month.

Apartment (146Sqm):

The apartment is quite large, well-lit, and fully-furnished. It includes couches, a coffee table, a 47 inches TV, HIFI Speaker system, dining area, and additional storage space. The kitchen includes a refrigerator, microwave, stovetop, and filtered drinking water. We also have a washer/dryer and an area for hanging clothing. Western-style oven and weekly Ayi (nanny) service can be arranged.

You’ll be sharing the apartment with me, a Shanghai born Chinese male, in the late 20s. I’ve been living in Belgium, India, and the US for the past three years, and I just relocated back to Shanghai for work. Fluent in Mandarin and English, I’m learning French. I'm an easygoing super layback, clean, non-smoking, responsible, and sporty young professional.

All in all, this is a really wonderful apartment, and I’ve had fun with my roommates Vianney (French) and Ana (Belgian). It’s a pity that they are leaving soon, I’m sure they will find good replacement and the place will fit all your needs in Shanghai.

Don't trust the photos and come to have a look by yourself, it's much better in reality! Visiting can be arranged via phone or email.

Thank you for your time reading this note. We look forward to hearing from you.

Liang, Vianney, Ana
    proppix1374310914-313470.jpg proppix1374310950-313470.jpg proppix1374310992-313470.jpg proppix1374312032-313470.jpg proppix1374312047-313470.jpg
  2. Albanelf

Albanelf Nouveau Membre

1 Juillet 2013
    +0 / -0

We are two french students coming in Shanghai the 1st september for an exchange to study business, and we are interested by this flat.
    Is it available for this date?
    Have a nice day

Albane Le Floch & Margaux Larrouilh
  3. jell

jell Nouveau Membre

17 Juin 2013
    +0 / -0
    Hi Liang,
    I am Joyce. I am interested in this house. I am a Taiwanese girl, who is working fulltime in an American company. I hope I can find a place I can probably stay for 1 year.

I hope I can get your feedback soon. My email address is shionabc@gmail.com.
    If possible, I can go to your place asap and you can check me up.

Thank you.

Partager cette page