1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

2 chambres dans un très grand appart à Jing An

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par Davsellam, 22 Juin 2013.

1. Davsellam

Davsellam Nouveau Membre

19 Décembre 2012
    +0 / -0

I am leaving my 3-bedroom apartment near Jing'An Temple, 5min walk from the metro station (line 2 and 7) at the crossroads of XinZha road and Yanping road. Cool neighborhood with lots of restaurants and shops, near the French Concession. Grocery stores (local and expat), banks, cell phone cards sellers… are all at less than 5 minutes walk.

The apartment is big (c. 159 m2) with 2 rooms and a master bedroom, a big living room with a veranda and an open kitchen. The apartment is fully furnished (from washing machine to spoons) with a giant TV screen and a DVD player. There are 2 bathrooms, one for the master bedroom and one to be shared between the two other rooms.

The small bedroom is about 15m2 with a queen size bed, a wardrobe and a big window – 3600 RMB / month
    The medium bedroom is about 25m2 with a king size bed, 2 big windows and a large wardrobe – 4000 RMB / month

The rent is payable each month.

The two rooms are available end of June / beginning of July, don't hesitate to contact me for a visit.

Fichiers attachés:

2. thibault.lechat

thibault.lechat Apprenti

5 Juin 2013
    +2 / -0
    Salut! ta chambre est elle toujours disponible?

Partager cette page