1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

1 room - French Concession - 2000RMB!!!!

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par B Malga, 3 Décembre 2009.

1. B Malga

B Malga Membre Bronze

Inscrit:
    13 Mai 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello everybody!,1 bedroom in a 2 bedrooms appartment is available on December 20th. The flat is on South Maoming Rd. crossing Fuxing Rd and about 5 minutes walk to Huaihai Rd and South Shanxi Rd metro line 1.The location is amazing with lot of trees and also very quiet. Total: 2bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen, living room, on the 3rd floor of the building. Rent is only 2000RMB for 1 month (not include water/ electricity/ gas but everything is less than 150RMB per month).

You will share this cosy flat with a very nice girl from Japan! As I’m going back to France, we are looking for someone easy-going, respectful for noise and cleaning, and not a too much party-animal in the apartment ;)!
    Last thing: we are looking for a girl please! Thanks!

Please email or call us if you are interested, and come to visit the flat. I’m sure you will like it!

See you soon!

Berry – 152 1433 8451 – malgarinib@hotmail.fr
    Masaki – 136 3654 2873 - m_a_x_i_a_o@hotmail.com

DSC08066 2.jpg

DSCF3954s.JPG

2. B Malga

B Malga Membre Bronze

Inscrit:
    13 Mai 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    The room is not available anymore