1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

1 chambre dispo a partir du 10 Juillet - grand et cozy apart en plein PPL SQUARE

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par cri37, 17 Mai 2013.

1. cri37

cri37 Membre Actif

Inscrit:
    21 Mai 2011
    Localité:
    SHANGHAI - People Square
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi everyone !

I’m a French girl looking for 1 new roommate in a nice, cozy, clean and big apartment located in People Square, near Huangpi road. The place is very convenient: 5 walking minutes to People Square metro station (line 1, 2 and 8) and 2 walking minutes to South Huangpi metro station (line 1). Surrounding the apartment there are many restaurants, supermarket (imported food), bars, cinema, gym center, …

The apartment is on the 27th floor with wonderful views of Pudong (especially the Pearl Tower) and People Square Park. Downstairs there is a nice SPA where you can enjoy different of very relaxing and cheap massages! It's a 3 bedrooms apartment, the other roommate is a very friendly Korean girl.

The bedroom available got a nice view, a queen size bed, a desk and a big dressing in a special room (perfect for girl!!!).

The rent is 3 650RMB/month.
    The deposit is 5 000RMB which is due at signing.
    The water, gas and electricity bill combined average 300RMB per month per roommate.

I have good relationship with the landlord so if any troubles in the apartment, I just need to call him and it’s gonna be fixing quickly!

This apartment is available July 10th, 2013.

Feel free to call me or text me anytime and will get back as soon as possible!

Feel free to email me back, call me or text me anytime and will get back as soon as possible!

Christelle (christelledeschamps49@gmail.com

) P1010386.jpg P1010383.jpg P1010382.jpg P1010098.jpg

Partager cette page