1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

1 chambre dans une colocation Jing'an

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par ANTOINE75010, 16 Mai 2014.

1. ANTOINE75010

ANTOINE75010 Nouveau Membre

16 Mai 2014
    +0 / -0
    I will leave shanghai soon so i am looking for someone to take my room available now in my lovely flat.
    The flat is located in Jing'an district, a well-know neighborhood for foreigners. There are a lot of nice restaurants (café des stagiaires, mister pancakes, Perry’s, Malabar) and the Carrefour is at 5 min walking. You will find a lot of local restaurants and western restaurants. We are surrounded by shopping malls where you can find everything you need.
    The apartment is located in Da’an garden in Wuning lu/ Yuayao lu. you have the line 7 and the line 11 at 10 minutes walking, and the terminal of the amazing bus 23 just downstairs going directly to Peoplesquare in 20 minutes .
    The compound is huge with a beautiful park and has a gym club with a swimming pool (extra fees)
    It's a room in a shared apartment with 2 roommates. Our apartment is a 150 square meters well-equipped : a television, DVD player, high speed internet, washing machine, and a full-furnished kitchen (even an oven). Everything is decorated with IKEA style. You will enjoy the balcony during the sunny days and the parties.
    You will be sharing the bathroom with another flatmate as the third one has a master bedroom.
    The cleaning lady (AYI) is coming every tuesday to clean the flat.
    My flatmate are looking for someone who will enjoy Shanghai life with them during the week end and some nights during the week. They are looking for someone nice and funny to keep on enjoying the shared flat good atmosphere.
    The price is 3000 rmb a month and there is only one month of deposit.
    The flat is available now, as I can move before, in another place ! I can organize a visit after 6 PM or during the week end.

Feel free to contact me by email antoine.voisard@gmail.com OR 156 1872 6683

Partager cette page