1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

1 Chambre cozy à Laoximen (L8&10)/ Lujiabang Rd (L8&9)

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par mariegeorgy.lac, 10 Septembre 2013.

1. mariegeorgy.lac

mariegeorgy.lac Apprenti

Inscrit:
    10 Septembre 2013
    Localité:
    Shanghai
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Hi guys!

HOT DEAL for any girl willing to take over my room in a nice 4BR / 2 bathrooms apartment 5 min walk to Laoximen & Lujiabang Road metro stations. You can move in asap.

The spacious room is fully furnished with a king sized bed, a big wardrobe, a TV, a desk and chair... Everything you need to make it your COZY place!

You will share the apartment (with a big balcony) with an international mixture of 3 lovely mates: 1 Mexican guy (working), 1 French girl (student), 1 Ukrainian girl (student). You'll share the master bathroom with the French girl.

It's a great deal in the city centre of shanghai! So if you're looking for an international experience, Laoximen station (L10 &8) / Lujiabang Road (L8 & 9) / Emart / KFC / many restaurants only 5 min walk from here, do not hesitate to give me a call :)

Lease term:
    3400¥ / month without utilities and Internet

If you are interested to have a visit at anytime, just make it easy and call me directly.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon :)
    Marie
    139 1754 0335

Fichiers attachés:

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      Taille de fichier:
      863.3 KB
      Affichages:
  2. JoPoupFromFrance

JoPoupFromFrance Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    23 Août 2013
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello,
    Can you give me the exact address of the apartment please ? So I can have a look at a map !
    Thank you !
    Joséphine

3. mariegeorgy.lac

mariegeorgy.lac Apprenti

Inscrit:
    10 Septembre 2013
    Localité:
    Shanghai
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Bonjour Joséphine,
    L'appartement est au 135 Daji Road, building 1, Apartment 1501.
    5 min à pied to Laoximen / 3 min to Lujiabang road métro stations.
    Dispo de suite si vous voulez visiter !

Partager cette page