1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

1 BR available in a shared appartment in People's Square

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par Leiladx, 15 Mai 2014.

1. Leiladx

Leiladx Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    15 Mai 2014
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello there !

I am a French student who leaves my flat at the end of May. I live in a seven bedrooms flat with two bathrooms, one living room and one kitchen. Currently there are two Americans, three French and one Dutch. Two of them speak Chinese fluently. They are all between 20 and 24 and are very friendly.

The flat is situated in the very centre of People's Square, about one minute from Nanjing Road and two minutes from the metro exit 14 (where there is the big Raffle City). The location is very convenient with lots of restaurants, bars, groceries...

The flat is really well equipped : Wifi, washing-machin, iron, microwave... All bedrooms have their own key and aircon. We also have a clean-lady who comes every week. The price of the room available is 3500 RMB per month. I pay the rent every month.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you need more information !

Partager cette page