1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

1 BR available in a 3 BR cosy apartment in Xujiahui

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par zelinshanghai, 25 Mai 2012.

1. zelinshanghai

zelinshanghai Apprenti

Inscrit:
    25 Mai 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    1 BR available in a 3 BR cosy apartment in Xujiahu, 2750 rmb/month

Hello everyone,

As I am leaving Shanghai the 6th June, I am looking for someone who would be interested to rent my room. We can discuss about the date ( if you prefer to move the 1st June).

The Bedroom is fully furnished with a desk, a chair, a large bed and a large wardrobe.
    The appartment is fully equiped and nicely furnished, washing machine, dryer, microwaves, plasma screen Tv, wifi...
    There is one big living room with several sofas, a balcony ans a kitchen fully equiped.

The coumpound is a residential complex with its own sport complex (including a swimming pool)

The Location of the appartment is very convenient, it is situated at 2 minutes of Xujiahui Subway station ( line 1&9)
    Many conveniences stores are very close (starbuck, costa, etc)
    Carrefour and Ikea ar at 15-20 min walking from the appartment

You will share the apartment with two flatmates. One is working in Shanghai and the other is in internship, both are nice and friendly.
    The Room is available at the beggining of June, you can visit the evening (after 6pm) and the week end

If you have any further questions or you want to visit the room feel free to contact me.

My email adress: zeldalequellec@hotmail.fr
    cell phone: 13120838465

You can also contact the other flatmates:
    Estelle: 13671928546
    Lise: 13472654396

#1 zelinshanghai, 25 Mai 2012
    Dernière édition: 25 Mai 2012

Partager cette page