1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

1 bedroom available from now. Zhenping road station !!

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par investment, 30 Mai 2013.

1. investment

investment Nouveau Membre

9 Mai 2013
    +0 / -0
    a 1900RMB bedroom available from now. Zhenping road station !!

Hi Guys, I have to leave China one month earlier than planned that's why my room in my wonderful shared apartment will be available. I live in a shared apartment that is literally above Zhenping Road metro station (lines 3, 4 and 7). The compound is called "Waterfront" and has a great location, stores and shops around, restaurants and a large Tesco supermarket. The rent also includes the usage of our gym, beautiful indoor swimming pool, tennis & basketball courts. The apartment is entirely furnished (modern style), has a large living and dining room, fully equipped kitchen with oven and microwave, washing machine and dryer. The apartment is 160 square meters large and has two bathrooms and three bedrooms. The other flatmates study in Shanghai and are from France/Slovenia. Available for visits from now. The price is 1900RMB. Phone: 130-2019-8403 Email: saad.menjour@iscparis.com

Fichiers attachés:

#1 investment, 30 Mai 2013
    Dernière édition: 30 Mai 2013

Partager cette page