1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

1-2prs pour 3-4 COLOCATION pres TianZiFang(Metro9 St Dapuqiao) a partir Sam 6/11

Discussion dans 'Business en Chine : Annonces' créé par olivier11, 23 Octobre 2011.

1. olivier11

olivier11 Apprenti

23 Octobre 2011
    +0 / -0
    dsl j'ai la flemme de traduire... mais n'hesitez pas a m'appeler (18717802751) si vous cherchez une chambre de maitre* dans un 120 m2 tout neuf avec une salle de bain privee qui va avec la chambre pour 3000/mois et possibilite de 2eme chambre dans 1 bon mois
    (La coloc (21 ans) qui reste la jusqu'en juillet parle aussi francais pour le reste...:
    Lien pour les photos: http://www.smartshanghai.com/housing/shared-apartments/122593

So, the brief story:
    We are three interns living in there for 4 months; two girls (a Brazilian 24 yo and a British-French 21 yo) working at Alcatel-Lucent in Pudong and me who was working in Peuget Citroen in CaoheJing High Tech Park (5 station east on line 9).
    The bad point, I am going back home to Belgian so looking for someone to replace me and take care of my roomates!
    The british girl will stay there until next july(end of the contract)but the brazilian go traveling from december so thats a possibility if you are Two to be in my place and then maybe take her room also (the smalest but cheap 2400)...

The place:
    The place is perfectly situated (down the stairs you have Subway Line 9; very convenient to get west in puxi or go east to pudong). It is righ in the midle of everything with Tai kang lu and the art galleries-cofee places called Tian Zi Fang just behind the compound. You are just on the border of the french concession, south of xintiandi. Gym, football and tennis pitch close, two huge supermarket (Tesco and familly mart...shoppimg center in subway station..
    You check!, Adress: XuJiaHui Lu 528, Floor 8, Appart B, crossing with TaiKang Lu. The name of the compound is TianTian HuaYuan.

Otherwise, the flat was totally renovated before we get in and is very bright and well (simply) designed... I m bad at taking picture with the shit camera of my ipod but come to see (yee I forget but: there is fridge, freezer, TV, micro-wave... and so many bar or restaurant around...

The room: 3000Y/month
    Master room with king size bed, wide wardrobe, aircon, balcony...and your own bathroom with shower, toilet, sink and heating system.
    additional charge: water/gas/electricity: I paid an average of 100Y/month all included for this last four months
    Bonus: I paid until the 18 november and I leave the 6 november so you win an half month...

Contact me for more detail or visiting
    this week is my last week at work so visit better after 6:30 pm but next week I m off work so more flexible...

Partager cette page