Offre Emploi recherche pour la pâtisserie ou/et la boulangerie

WENcc

Nouveau Membre
19 Mar 2015
Bonjour!

Je parle mieux l'anglais que français. Permettez-moi d'annoncer d'abord en anglais, puis je essaie de traduire en français comme suite. Merci!!

I'm on behalf of Ao Dian Franchising Bakery to find talented French pastry or bakery to work in Qingdao, China as chef pâtissier. Ao Dian is a promising franchising network, which alreday has 2 pirors in Qingdao and plan to have 1000 franchising outlets in 5 years all around China.

We are looking for people who have already got the experience of working in bakery. Or have the educational background of boublanger/pâtisserie in France and got the diploma. Please contact me directly, if it goes well, we will have the interview with you when the CEO comes to Paris. If you are already in Qingdao, better! And if you know any other friends who are willing to work in China, please share with us. You could have your own patissier team and develop the French style pâtisserie in China!

The language is not a barrier, you can reply me in French and the working language could be English, French and Chinese. But Chinese is not compulsory.
Please email me by chengwen922@gmail.com

Ao Dian Franchise boulangerie est à la recherche des pâtissiers et des boulangers expérimenté pour travailler à Qingdao, en Chine, en tant que chef pâtissier. Ao Dian est un réseau de franchise prometteuse, qui a deux pirors à Qingdao et planifie d'avoir 1000 points de franchise dans les cinq ans suivants tout autour de la Chine.

Nous recherchons des personnes qui ont déjà l'expérience de travailler dans la pâtisserie, ou appris la boulangerie / pâtisserie en France et obtenu un diplôme.
La langue de travail sera anglais, francais ou chinois, le chinois n'est pas exigee.

Contactez moi par chengwen922@gmail.com. (en francais ou anglais) Le CEO aura prendre l'entretien avec vous à Paris, ou à Qingdao probablement.