Chargement...
  1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).

Large apartment available for 2 months in Hong Kong

Discussion dans 'Petites annonces - Hong Kong' créé par Sawaphi, 18 Octobre 2011.

1. Sawaphi

Sawaphi Apprenti 13 posts

apt1.jpg apt2.jpg apt3.jpg apt4.jpg

Bonjour!
    Une amie new-yorkaise vivant à Hong Kong sera en déplacement professionnel à l'étranger durant 2 mois pendant lesquels elle met son appartement en location.
    Situation temporaire idéale pour couple ou 1 personne voulant prendre 1 ou 2 mois pour chercher un appartement de manière confortable et sans stress.
    Si ça vous intéresse, n'hésitez pas à la contacter directement.
    Ci-dessous, les détails:

Hello,

I have the perfect apt free for TWO MONTHS LATE NOVEMBER TO LATE JANUARY! I am leaving HK for exactly two months to Geneva, Milan then NY so my apartment will be free approx from late Nov to late Jan, flexible with dates +/- a week if needed. Of course, I would prefer to have the same person for the two months but at the moment I am open.

My apt is 500 sq feet one bedroom very cool modern chic decor, in a elevator building with a 24 hour doorman. It gets loads of sun light during the day from the huge windows, fully furnished from the espresso maker to printer/scanner to huge flat screen etc.... every single thing you can possibly need is here and its styling. All u need is your suitcase! It's next to the Sheung Wan mtr and 5min walk to Soho where all the hip restaurants are, 1 min walk to Hollywood road where all the art galleries are etc and 10 min walk to central where most work and at night play...

The beauty is you really get the best of everything because it's quiet with the fresh juice man across the street and the flower shop and then you walk a little you have art and french-like cafe's, walk a little more you have the wild afterwork people and the bars and club!...oh and a gym 1 block away as well.

Rent: 16,000 HKD
    Internet: Free
    Water and electricity: you pay your own bill (as it comes in the mail, normally around 600HKD, so less than 100USD per month)
    Terms and conditions: 1 month deposit, 1 month in advance

--

Kind Regards,
    Adwa Cooper-Henry
    Senior Footwear Designer

Hong Kong cell: +852 9274 8525
    adwacooper@gmail.com

Partager cette page