Cosfibel group is an international company which provides full packaging services for its clients.
Our growth has resulted in the capability of developing complex and innovative projects for the cosmetic industry but also beverage and high-end food companies.
We are looking for a Project Developer for our Shenzhen office able to support our commercial team by giving with the best technical proposal and develop new leads for them. An engineer background is a must. This is a really complete and challenging position in a very competitive environment.
- Manage inquiries answering (technical solution and pricing)
- In charge of the all project parameters (sampling, tooling, production and planning)
- Serve the interests of Cosfibel’s serviced customers
- Help anticipate and solve, quality and development problems.
- Reporting to management & good communication with serviced companies
- Inquiry Handling
- Technical analyse of the brief
- Construction proposal according to target price
- Select the most appropriated suppliers in Cisfibel database
- Cost analysis and discussion with suppliers based on the conception
- Project Development
- In charge of complete tasks within project perimeter: tooling, sampling, planning, production.
- Maintain good communication with serviced companies
- Integrate the Quality Department in the project team at an early stage.
- Report and communicate efficiently with functional and operational hierarchy
- Sourcing presence:
- Develop and manage relations with suppliers in China
- Develops a strong inquiry answering to Cosfibel Group
Set QC criteria, AQL for customer’s approval for the project .
- Quality Environment :
In charge of all quality tools to insure the quality expected and approved during the development.
Starting date : ASAP
Salary : to discuss
For more information about our company, please visit our website http://www.cosfibelgroup.com
Please send resume to Audrey.firstname.lastname@example.org
Il y a actuellement 1 utilisateur(s) naviguant sur cette discussion. (0 utilisateur(s) et 1 invité(s))