Hays Executive is part of Hays Plc a UK Listed company focusing on providing top level retainer based executive search for big multinational companies.
In China Hays Executive is a majority owned JV with offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Hong Kong providing a comprehensive geographical coverage of the Greater China Region.
An international beverage Company and a leading global sales and distribution network of premium wine and spirits brands. With operations worldwide, it offers a superior platform for launching new brands, as well as building existing brands on a global scale. Its worldwide portfolio includes some of the most well known premium brands in the world.
Globally, the Company’s operations are divided into the 4 regions: Europe, Asia/Pacific, North/South Americas and other Markets. In Asia, a China holding company has been set up to manage the markets of Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macao. In Mainland China, the Company has enjoyed a fast and profitable growth so far. In light of foreseeable market expansion, it needs to recruit a Senior Brand Manager, to be based in Shanghai, to assistant the Marketing Director to develop both long and short-term strategies as agreed with the Brand principles and local management, develop and implement the annual marketing programs, perform research and implement the annual marketing programs, perform research and analysis for the orientation of the future brand development, generate volume building programs for the China domestic markets, coordinate and control APB expenses, and to deliver budgeted, yearly volumes and net sales.
Title: Brand Ambassador (2)
Department: Marketing Department
- Maximize product exposure in premium on trade outlets
- Enhance product exposure among desired target groups via education / tasting.
- Initiate & coordinate trade internal/external staff and media/sponsorship product tasting
- Ensure good visibility / merchandising of product at tasting venue
- Communicate with different regions / agency for the preparation of tasting dinners
- Product education/ tasting for selected groups – customers, media & end consumers
- Involvement in PR activities with selected target groups
- Good understanding on the spirits industry
- On-Trade business experience
- Fluent in English and Mandarin OR fluent in French and Mandarin
- Good Communication skill.
- Willing to travel and work late
- Position open to Mainland Chinese and foreign passport holders
Ms Denise Yi, firstname.lastname@example.org
86 21 2322 9600
Il y a actuellement 1 utilisateur(s) naviguant sur cette discussion. (0 utilisateur(s) et 1 invité(s))